Program kicks off September 2019 and runs through April 2020
- APPLICATIONS NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED -
Building upon the successes of previous YAF Leadership Programs, AIA Charlotte is pleased to launch our third offering of this widely valued program geared toward identifying and developing leadership skills, teaching the importance of utilizing those skills, and inspiring and charging young architects to be leaders for positive change in our community.
- Applicants must be an AIA Member and have 10 years or less experience.
- Attendance at each session w/ up to 2 absences. We will release the official schedule when applicants are notified that they have been accepted. When accepted they will then confirm they wish to enroll and provide payment for the program.
- Program fee is $215
- Applications need to be submitted by June 27th
- Each session will start at 11:30 starting with a group lunch. At noon the scheduled presentation/exercise/group activity will start and last for roughly the next hour and a half.
- Topics for each session focus on personal development, professional advancement, and community involvement. Some examples of session topics include taking a personality & leadership assessment, risk management case studies, panel discussions, and connecting participants with opportunities to become more involved within the Charlotte area.