Sustainability Project Certification Facilitator
Company: Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/1/2023
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Places to Work” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Sustainability Project Certification Facilitator with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Advanced Building Technologies Studio. Preferred location would be in our Charlotte, NC office.The primary responsibility of the Sustainability Project Certification Facilitator will be to proficiently execute the documentation requirements for a variety of project types and certification platforms (LEED, WELL, Green Globes, Fitwel, and Living Building Challenge).
In this capacity, the, responsibilities include:
- Drawing and documentation development in compliance with LEED, IWBI, or other sustainability entities, coordinating project team efforts and upholding deadlines.
- Direct contact with LEED, WELL, or other platforms to address certification requirements.
- Completion of documentation as required by sustainability rating system or contractual obligations.
- Develop reports necessary to communicate progress and status of project certification goals.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You are passionate about Sustainability.
- You are organized, resourceful, and have knowledge of Sustainability Certification Platforms.
- You’re an active listener dedicated to being responsive and prioritizing responsibilities.
- You embrace change and are a quick learner and possess strong professional communication skills.
- You’re a collaborator by nature and can effectively interact with individuals and teams at many levels.
You have a desire to grow and learn new things
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of previous experience working in the construction industry at a project level, preferred.
- LEED Accredited Professional with specialty preferred or in pursuit of.
- WELL Accredited Professional preferred.
- Revit, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred;
How To Apply
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences, and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. We are committed to creating a better world through focusing on sustainable, resilient, and regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experience and/or passions.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=0129aac5-a115-41fa-9e5f-56e8fbc3ec7a
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com or a member of our HR Team.