Project Architect/Manager- Interiors
Company: Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 9/27/2021
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect/Manager with a positive, collaborative work style, who will work in our growing Workplace-Interiors Studio in our Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Project Architect/Manager with a very strong background in interiors who is passionate about great design and is looking to significantly improve the performance of our clients through a creative and collaborative process. The individual selected for this opportunity will work in a multidisciplinary design team to develop breakthrough ideas and creative solutions for Workplace focused projects.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have extensive Workplace-Interior Architecture project experience.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized and thorough – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- You have a strong understanding of design, space planning, spatial relationships and materials.
- You can effectively manage strong client relationships and lead complicated design projects and/or multiple projects efficiently and successfully as well as to work as a team member on project design teams.
- You have a passion for sustainability.
- You have professional drive and still have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be working in our dedicated Workplace-Interiors studio with other professionals dedicated to Interior projects.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks and design projects.
- You’ll lead teams of architects and engineers to meet project requirements, budgets and schedules.
- You’ll be responsible for producing contract documents and construction administration.
- You’ll be accountable for project success.
- You’ll have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited university;
- Five to eight years of experience in interior architecture & design industry;
- NCIDQ Certification, Architectural Registration, or be on path for Certification/Registration
- Ability to execute projects from conceptual design to owner occupancy;
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, and other design tools.
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
How To Apply
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com
What to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fdbcf7e4-4eb2-4212-9e30-fca79a42a3fd&sourceId=821f496e-81f6-4a13-9061-dd4301f72f19
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our HR Team.