Company: HELT Design Architecture Interiors
Salary Range: Commensurate w/ Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 11/1/2023
HELT Design is seeking a dynamic, creative Studio Leader / Senior Architect to join our Senior Management team. We thrive on design excellence and masterful project delivery and are looking for likeminded leaders who crave the same. If you are self-motivated, think like an entrepreneur, are constantly innovating and driving positive change and consistently deliver incredible results, we look forward to meeting you.
This position will be part of the Senior Management Team, responsible for supporting the firm’s internal management, client relationships, quality control, and office leadership. This position is highly visible to clients and internal team members, which requires leading with humility, maturity, and integrity. Aside from superior management and technical skills, you must have proven leadership skills that uplift those around you while being humble and able to learn from others. Familiarity with a broad range of project types is preferred an expertise in office, multifamily, mixed use and or adaptive reuse project types would be of a benefit.
You will be responsible for nurturing a positive, collaborative, team-oriented environment, maintaining client deadlines, quality control, financial goals, and participating in business development. You should be comfortable serving as one of the Company's spokespersons with prospective clients, professional organizations, and the public. This may include participating in positioning activities, including conferences and networking with individuals and professional organizations.
Who we are:
HELT Design is a rapidly growing, highly creative architecture and interior design firm. Our ethos is to be a partner to our clients to ensure we design transformative but functional environments to support their needs and success. Likewise, our internal ethos is to coach our team to realize success in their zone of excellence. We believe that none of us is an expert in everything. We all have unique talents and abilities in specific areas. We encourage collaborating and discussing potential project solutions as a team, as the result for us and the client will be optimized.
- Provide leadership on large complex projects.
- Provide a creative and nurturing culture through an effective coaching/mentoring program.
- Evaluate and provide appropriate direction for clients and projects at key milestones.
- Provide project and internal team oversight and management on a variety of project types.
- Build systems with the Senior Management Team that bring continuous improvement to our processes, underscore the firm’s design processes, delivery methods and values.
- Proposal Development / Contract Negotiation
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plans, and paid vacation.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and career growth.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment with a collaborative team.
- Cutting-edge technology that provides a compelling value proposition to clients.
- We love what we do and care for our team members.
- 10+ years of experience within the field of architecture.
- Prior experience in a leadership role, or Senior Project Management Role.
- Broad range of project type expertise.
- Experience developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from marketing through project close-out, including design and technical construction document expertise.
- A comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of design disciplines.
- Ability to motivate others and develop teamwork; excellent writing and speaking skills and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Revit is preferred, ability to open and navigate Sketchup is considered a plus
- Knowledge of current industry trends.
- Strong leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, manage, and complete diverse tasks on defined schedules.
- Ability to interact well in various business and social settings with all types of people in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work well with others under deadlines.
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Email Timj@HELTdesign.com and SHaronJ@HELTdesign.com
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented professional looking for a rewarding career opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter that showcases your passion, outlines your relevant experience and achievements. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our continued mutual success.