Company: Cline Design Associates
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/6/2022
Job Code: C220606_AIAC
Cline Design Associates, PA is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural firm with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina. Our expertise is in multi-family housing, mixed-use, commercial, urban planning, retail, recreation, and interior design. With in-house Architecture, Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, we can provide integrated design services that position our clients for success in the marketplace. Our design philosophy, realist approach, and dedication to quality have positioned us as one of the leading Architectural firms in North Carolina.
With an open office concept, our culture is energetic, collaborative, engaging, and team oriented. Our ideal candidate is someone who fits into that culture and is motivated to learn and grow, with a desire to make a positive impact on those around them
We are seeking Project Designers for our Raleigh and Charlotte offices. Ideal candidates are creative, self-motivated, and possess both experience with, and a passion for building design. Responsibilities include providing planning and design in the development of small/medium/large multi-family projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Responsible for multiple projects
• Maintain a high level of design quality for the firm
• Coordinate project design and develop design concepts
• Prepare presentation materials and participate in design presentations to clients
• Collaborate with the in-house project team and others to develop the design and maintain design integrity during SD, DD, CD, and CA phases
• Develop designs that respond to the client’s program, budget, and schedule requirements
• Perform code research and analysis of local, state, and federal codes to ensure code compliance
• Assist with the training and mentorship of Architectural Designers and Architectural Techs
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university
• A portfolio that demonstrates a strong design aptitude
• Experience with multi-family and mixed-used projects preferred
• Professional licensure preferred but not required
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software
• Revit experience is required
• Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience
• Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to interact positively with others, to solve problems, and to constructively communicate those solutions
How To Apply
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line on email should include job code and your name. No phone calls, please.
We offer a full benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, supplementary insurance, flexible spending, and 401k with match. In addition, PTO, professional development assistance, and other perks are provided.
Cline Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Cline Design does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas.