Company: Moseley Architects
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 3/9/2023
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Designer to be an integral member of our team in our Charlotte, North Carolina office location. Project Designers in our Higher Education, K-12, Civic, Justice, Multifamily, and Senior Living Sectors, are involved in all aspects of project development and will thrive here at Moseley Architects. If you’re ready to make a difference, and you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
- 1-5 years of experience in architecture and design production in Revit.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited university preferable.
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and managing principal to develop project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Develop and maintain a positive professional working relationship with team members while working together in a collaborative, proactive and detail-oriented approach.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs and renderings.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to produce phase documents in Sketchup and Revit software.
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues in design charrettes and creative workshops.
- CAD Experience- Autodesk Revit (BIM) experience is mandatory
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop desirable
How To Apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/career/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
Moseley Architects provides competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance
- Paid telemedicine services
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid annual/sick/personal day leave
- Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-funded HRA (health reimbursement arrangement)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Whole and Term life insurance
- Health FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- Payments of qualifying professional licenses/dues
- 401(k) with employer match
- Hybrid work model (when applicable)
- Wellness programs
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
A workplace survey in 2022 showed that 96% of employees feel appreciated and recognized for their accomplishments; 99% believe that their work serves a valuable purpose for our firm; 97% believe Moseley Architects respects and values their time with family and friends, away from work; and 99% would recommend Moseley Architects to friends for employment.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster”, “Pay Transparency Notice”, and “Supplement”.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.