Company: Novus Architects, Inc.
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 11/22/2021
ABOUT NOVUS ARCHITECTS
Novus Architects is a full-service architecture firm with offices in Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC and Jacksonville, FL and Springline, USVI. We are committed to quality in both our work and relationships, and have an innovative approach to solution-based design and project management that sets us apart as a firm.
The Novus portfolio is a reflection of our experience in many building sectors including Residential, Healthcare, K-12 Education, Higher Education, Financial, Municipal, Hospitality, Multi-Family, Recreation, Commercial, Worship, and Industrial. With a staff equipped with a diverse skillset in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, FFE Coordination, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Environmental Graphics, and Construction Administration, we have positioned ourselves as an established design firm with national reach.
As a set of individuals with diverse talents, we come together to form a team that challenges itself creatively every day. Through thoughtful collaboration, respect, and mentorship we continue to build an engaging work environment and a company culture reflective of our values. We want you to bring your ideas and passion to the table and always encourage innovation that leads to creative solutions.
It is important to us as a firm to foster our team members’ growth through leadership training, professional certifications, continuing education, conference participation, and personalized mentorship to help along the way. Our staff celebrates seeing this growth within themselves, their peers, and the firm as a whole. This collaboration and encouragement of growth is a defining aspect of the understanding we have that our greatest asset is our employees.
- This position is working with our newly acquired location in the US Virgin Islands at Springline Architects. Candidate needs to be located there already or have the ability and desire to relocate.
- Produce Permit Drawings Sets (Schematic Design thru Construction Documents) using Revit.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to learn to put together a set of drawings in a thoughtful way taking into consideration design and emphasis on deadlines at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate projects with consultants.
- While path to licensure is encouraged there are various career growth opportunities the firm supports.
- BS/BA in architecture or interior design or construction background required
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit and Bluebeam is a plus but not required
- Ability to work as a team member and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative
- Good judgment and personal maturity
- Professional image and presence
- Government work experience is a plus
How To Apply
Apply by submitting a resume and portfolio to email@example.com