Junior Interior Designer - Healthcare
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/13/2022
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Junior Interior Designer with a passion for high quality design, interior architecture and a positive, collaborative work style, for our multi-disciplinary Healthcare Studio in our Charlotte Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care Hospitals, Specialty Centers, ASC’s and Clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Working alongside architects and other interior designers on various healthcare projects, providing interiorsfocused expertise that will enhance the collective design concept
- Participating in programming and preplanning design analysis;
- Developing and executing elevations and perspectives to clearly define project design proposals;
- Working closely with senior architects and interior designers on project development and prepare presentations for meetings with clients and end users;
- Prepare finish and furniture recommendations, selection and coordination;
- Maintaining and improving upon design standards for a body of work.
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences, and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL Certified workspaces.
What to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university;
- Previous professional work experience preferred;
- Strong space planning skills and experience;
- Motivated selfstarter and multitasker who works well in a collaborative environment
- Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as Photoshop and PowerPoint. InDesign knowledge is a plus).
How To Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume, and examples of your professional design work to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4b64c6c6-e16c-4683-833a-98ae7838aa05