Healthcare Interior Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/13/2022
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Interior Designer with a passion for high quality design, interior architecture and a positive, collaborative work style, for our multi-disciplinary Healthcare Studio in our Charlotte Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care Hospitals, Specialty Centers, ASC’s and Clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Working alongside architects and other interior designers on various healthcare projects, providing interiors-focused expertise that will enhance the collective design concept
- Participating in or leading programming and pre-planning design analysis;
- Providing conceptual design input and design documentation as part of teams working on a variety of healthcare projects ranging from small upfits to large renovations and additions
- Preparing FF&E and artwork recommendations for clients, supporting procurement and installation
- Leading interior design standards development for clients
- Assisting with or leading presentation composition for visioning and design meetings;
- Coordinating with graphic artists, signage designers, artwork & furniture vendors, industry product representatives, and engineering consultants as required to provide a fully integrated design solution to our clients.
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences, and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL Certified workspaces.
What to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
Requirements: Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Excellent presentation, drawing and sketching skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills;
- Proficiency in Revit required / Microsoft Suite (Other design-related programs are a plus);
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment; and,
- Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients.
The following experience and credentials are preferred:
- On the path to certification or certified Interior Designer
- Proficiency in rendering and/or presentation programs, such as; SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and Enscape, etc.
How To Apply